Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Working Girl







Please excuse my squinting.  Today, I worked retail, which required me to wear items from the store.  This pullover (the Re-Tool Snap by Patagonia) will change your life.  It is so soft and cozy.  The boots are Frye, which we carry in the store, or I would NEVER be able to afford them! (Let alone the three pairs I own.  I think I have a problem.)

I love these corduroy skinnies because they look so much like denim, only slightly dressier.  I can't actually decide what color they are.  They vary from teal to navy depending on what I wear them with...

pullover, patagonia - plaid shirt, old navy - rockstar cords, old navy - boots, frye - bag, j.crew (similar) - stud earrings, c.wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...