Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pinspiration









This outfit is a total copycat.  I bought this sweater a while back and was so thrilled to see it on Pinterest a few days later!  I never would have paired it with a salmon scarf, but once I saw it, I knew I had to try it.  (It just so happened to perfectly match my Tart Deco nail polish by Essie!)

I'm a big fan of neutral color palettes lately, but I'm absolutely loving this pop of color.

Have you ever found "Pinspiration?"  What are you loving lately on Pinterest?

sweater, old navy (similar - a steal for cashmere!)- scarf, j.crew factory (similar) - jeans, old navy - shoes, j.crew factory (similar, similar, dying over these) - bag, via tj maxx

infinitely,
J.E.S.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...