Friday, January 18, 2013

Pink & Black












I'm in love with this ensemble.  I might marry it.  That's how much I love it.  Cords + chambray + stilettos?  I feel like that sums up my style perfectly.  And the pop of sparkle is the icing on the cake!

Some outfits just come alive in my head.  This was actually not one of those.  It took a good amount of thought to think it up.  For some reason, I just wasn't getting the suede pointed-toe pumps with the pink cords.  It doesn't sound like it should go together, but once I put it on, I knew it would work perfectly.

Does it ever take you a while to talk yourself into a combination? 

sweater, gap (similar, with sequins) - chambray, j.crew - rockstar cords, old navy - bag, kate spade (similar, similar) - shoes, charles jourdan - necklace, j.crew (similar, similar) - classic trench, london fog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...