Friday, January 4, 2013

Freaks and Geeks





I just finished breezing through the first and only season of Freaks and Geeks after reading this article in the Judd-Apatow-edited edition of Vanity Fair.  Can you tell I was super-inspired by Lindsay Weir's army jacket??  (See here.)

Can I tell you a secret?  These pants used to be black.  I have had them for 3 years, and wear them at least once a week almost year-round.  So now they're grey...ish.  It's too bad my shoes are mostly cut off in these photos, because they're amazing.  I once walked 30+ New York city blocks in them, and no blisters.  A miracle!

Top, HM+ (similar) - Parka (lining removed), Old Navy (similar, similar)- Cropped Jeans, Old Navy - Booties, Vince Camuto (similar, similar, similar, similar) - Bag, J.Crew (similar, similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...