Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Middleton Moment



 

Can't you see Princess Kate wearing this houndstooth dress?  Obviously she would have paired it with her famous nude pumps and nude stockings, but she's far more conservative than I am.  Definitely not hot pink blazer material.

If you're looking for colored tights, check out We Love Colors.  They have colors and sizes to fit any body. 

dress, gap outlet (similar, similar) - blazer, hm+ (similar) - tights, we love colors (regular, plus) - shoes, coach - belt, target

infinitely,
JEST

2 comments:

  1. Haha, we really were twins today! I almost thought about wearing my blue heels with my look too. :) I love those blue tights. I'm going to need to look into a pair. That dress looks amazing on you! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Hope you have a great weekend! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tights and pumps

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...