Friday, December 21, 2012

Black and Blue





I've hopped on the black and blue bandwagon.  I found this cute polka-dotted shirt at Gap Outlet and started putting this outfit together in my head before I even tried the top on!  I think the navy and black look is incredibly chic, but I mostly just love it when you get to break old fashion rules!

I wore this to work, then to the opening of "Anything Goes" at the local theater.  The shoes were incredibly comfortable until the second hour of the pre-theater mixer.  Oops!  I'm going to give it a week or two before I wear these to work again...

top, gap outlet (similar) - cardigan, j.crew factory - pants, old navy (similar) - shoes, target - bag, kate spade (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...