Monday, December 17, 2012

Foxy Lady






I’m so glad you’re here!

If you’re interested in my story, you can find it here

A year ago, I was totally stuck in a wardrobe rut and wouldn’t have dared to wear this outfit!  My rules were no prints, no skinny jeans, and no black.  Looking back, I’m not exactly sure what I wore every day.  Glad that’s over!

I’m usually a little hesitant about putting a collared shirt under a sweater because it can tend to look a little masculine, but the floral detail on the collar helped me get over it.

Someone told me last week that Taylor Swift was seen wearing this sweater.  New style icon?

sweater, old navy (sold out) - oxford, old navy (similar) - jeans, old navy - watch, fossil (similar) - booties, frye - purse, j.crew factory (similar) - earrings, c wonder (sold out) - lipstick, nars heat wave















1 comment:

  1. Wow! Wish I had this kind of flare. LOVE the lipstick color! What is it and who is it made by?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...